I heard about Flat tummy tea through a professional blogger. I read her reviews and decided to do some research of my own. I absolutely love tea and chai tea lattes! I usually drink energy green tea everyday. However my guilty pleasure is plain ole' SWEET tea. I've been doing better using honey, pure cane sugar or coconut palm. If I'm out somehwere....well then that's just my treat ;) I'm also trying to get better about drinking lemon/mint water every morning. So far so good. Once you make yourself get into a routine it starts becoming a habit. Now clearly no kind of tea is going to give you abs over night. There are also millions of blends out there but after reading on it I decided to try the 2 week trim. I have to say I really like it!
How it works:
Flat Tummy Tea is a 2 Step Detox that reduces bloating and speeds up your metabolism to help you feel light, confident and trim, all day.
Step 1. Everyday Flat Tummy (morning) tea consists of 12 natural ingredients blended together to speed up your metabolism and charge your digestive system ready for the day ahead. It also suppresses your appetite and strengthens your immune system (full of antioxidants) and increases your energy levels, all of which are vital for reducing bloating and flattening your tummy.
Step 2. Flat Tummy Afresh (night) tea consists of 9 natural ingredients that help cleanse and detoxify your system to eliminate nasty toxins, lower unwanted water retention all of which are essential to take control of bloating and flatten your tummy.
- Reduces bloating
- Speeds up metabolism
- Detoxifies intestinal tract ridding the build up of nasty toxins
- Increases energy levels and immune system (super high in antioxidants)
- Helps to relieve constipation
- Suppresses sweet cravings
They also post 12 tips to help with bloating: Here are just a few....
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day - fluids helps flush your system of toxins and helps fiber move through the digestive system.
- Eat smaller portions – it takes 20 minutes for the brain to acknowledge your body is full so try eating slower and have smaller portions more regularly.
- Get your workout on – exercise helps with water retention so when we workout we sweat out any excess salts. Drinking Flat Tummy Tea along with working out will speed metabolism and help reduce this water retention.
- Slow your eating – as we eat, we swallow roughly the same amount of air as we do food. Eating too quickly causes us to gulp more air, causing bloating.
- De-stress – the brain and the tummy are linked and stressed messages from the brain can cause discomfort in many parts of the body – particularly the stomach.
- Be aware of foods that make you bloat – our body reacts to certain foods and if intolerant, is unable to fully digest them. This can lead to bloating and weight gain.
Not bad at all for a two week trim. I definitely noticed a difference.